October 8, 2012

my secret is out


We are due April 26th.

After a long few weeks of keeping my secret from my family who I talk to everyday, I finally broke the news to them at none other than our family location spot, Ocean Isle, NC.  This place holds lots of fabulous memories and it was only fitting that I told them my secret at the beach. 
Miss Annabelle helped me tell everyone. 
Annabelle and I had everyone surprised.
The entire week was nothing but relaxation, spending aunt time with Annabelle and enjoying the gorgeous weather.  This was Annabelle's 1st trip to the beach so most of the pictures were taken of her, of course.
Annabelle loved the gazebo swing.  LOVED IT.
 The paparazzi came out when Annabelle set foot on the beach for the first time.
Thanks to my dad, I was actually in some pictures. 
There were guy activities going on, I promise.  And they did their fishin' thing.  And I watched momentarily.
 But let's face it...Annabelle is way cuter. 
Photobucket

No comments: