October 23, 2012

a dent in the madness

I started organizing, cleaning, making piles for Goodwill with all the stuff that is in my "scrapbook" room
(but soon to be the nursery).
 I was a little lost at first and didn't have a clue where to begin. But then I just jumped in head first.
It took a while beause I started finding fun things that brought back memories.
I had kept swimming gear thinking one day I might jump back in the pool again for a little swim.  I think it is time for it to hit the road though as most of the items were so corroded and hard that it was not wearable anymore.  Probably years of sitting with left over chlorine. 
Lord, I wonder if my child will go down the swimming path and I will have to endure getting up at 4:30AM for those practices again.  I am now realizing my mom was a champ during those days taking me to practice and rejoicing when I got to the age I could drive myself.  
At least it is a start on my long, very long, list of things to do.
And to relax after a long day of organizing...
Photobucket

No comments: